Wednesday, December 2, 2009

PLAY BEAUTIFUL


Henry At His Best - For more funny videos, click here

At 31 seconds--look at him dribble backwards. That is my favorite, he is my favorite, Monsieur Henry, you are my favorite! OMG, America, I have a favorite footballer and he doesn't wear a helmet. While all of my international pals are so proud of me ,my friends in the city, well, they, sometimes accompany me to watch games... A friend once said to me, "How is this fun for you when you don't drink?!?" Au contraire mon frere (did I say that right?)
I do drink. I just don't drink alcohol.
Do you know how much water and cranberry & lime cost at a pub/bar?
Too much. I had to diversify my game place portfolio. Sometimes I go to a Mexican spot, sometimes to an Ecuadorean spot (Jackson Heights stand up!) a Senegalese spot, sometimes to a bar but by far my favorite place to watch a game is ESPN Zone. Where else can I drink TEA and watch football? Agh, I know it's so cheesy (like my fries--yum), I know. But I like it there. And as a New Yorker, Times Square is NOT my scene, but if you catch me on the second floor you'll think I live there. Oh to lounge in that center leather recliner with cheese fries (sans bacon) steaming!!!
Giggle :) Can't wait for WORLD CUP!!!!!!

--superVirgin